Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Although it IS raining again!! All these showers mean greener grass in a couple of weeks. Thought it would be fun to pull together some of my favorite things right now.
1. R wrote down his recipe for his egg concoction that he and H made ALL by themselves. (A modified version of Pops' in Houston)
2. Red "Betty Boop" shoes. Try to work these into any outfit!
3. Having fun recycling cereal boxes. Good thing, we go through lots!
4. H brought home a book from school, "Lives of Extraordiaray Women". The subtitle was "well behaved women never made history"..wooohoo, good reading! :)
5. "Find X" lives on my frige.
6. Can't do without my "nano pod".
7. Found the yellow shoes at Marshalls. Love at first sight!
8. LOVE looking at journal pages of creative artists! The page markers are recycled embellishments from my "Swoozies' catalog!
9. Texas hat is a faithful walking companion