Thursday, April 23, 2009

Be You


I found this on one of the blogs I go to daily. Melody Ross is a woman who achieved great success at a VERY young age in the scrapbook industry. However, her life turned upside down when her husband was in a surfing accident that caused brain damage. She is no longer a millionaire, she lost just about everything. She has been full circle to say the least. Yet, she keeps on going and has gotten back up and is still in the game of life. She just has a very inspirational story. Here is her blog if you are interested..
Melody Ross

And just for fun I'm going to share another one of my favorite blog sites. Her name is Kelly Rae Roberts. She was a social worker for many years, but then kind of stumbled upon her God given gift..painting with mixed media. I LOVE her work.Kelly Rae website. She has written a book and also has an etsy shop.Kelly Rae's etsy. I want one of everything she has!

Live Today and just be YOU!
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment