Saturday, March 12, 2011

Reputations.

We get only one chance for these! I realize that my reputation, especially in my children's eyes, is treasured! I think I blew it though! So...I have been doing Becky Higgin's Project Life. Yesterday before I took H to school, I wanted to take some pictures. We took the pictures on her itouch. I love using her Hipstamatic app. that I paid for in itunes. Pictures came out great! I then decided that I wanted to document my morning routine of dropping H off at school and my drive to work. How cool! So, I asked her if I could borrow her i thing and use it. She was never more shocked! She looked at me like I truly had lost my mind. She simply states, "Mom, I know how many times you have dropped your phone, I really don't think that is a good idea." I didn't have a reply. I know that she has witnessed the dropping of the phone and there was not defense. So, I had to think fast. I went and got one of my husband's thick socks. I promised that I would keep it safely tucked in the sock while I wasn't using it. She was hesitant, but agreed. She also instructed me how to turn it off when I wasn't using it. I think I have completely lost my techological reputation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment