Sunday, March 22, 2009

Dream....Don't forget to!


I got some new supplies for some of my upcoming classes...Wow! What fun I have had! This is something I just started playing around with, didn't have ANY idea where it would take me. But, I love how it turned out!
Drew and I were talking about "bucket lists" today at lunch. Some were items that probably wouldn't happen in the next 5 years...like traveling abroad. But, some were things that could be done right now or in the next 6 months. So, with that heavily on my mind, I went to work. I am a very visual person. If I see it, it sticks. If I write it, it's pretty much branded in my head. So, this is my little reminder of 3 things that are things I'd like to do in the next 6 months. Very doable things.

1. Take a pottery class
2. Schedule a photo shoot with mom, Haleigh, Christie and I (inspired by Mandy..thank you!)
3. Share my love for telling stories of our lives!!

This is hanging up on my board above my desk. I will see it every day. Not only will this little thing remind me of the items I have written down, but to keep dreaming! After all, everything starts with a dream! What's your dream??
Live Today,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment