Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Your Heart




Life can flat break your heart! But, it is so amazing how God made that incredible organ that causes us to feel so much pain, be able to feel so much love! It is our choice as to what we allow to consume our heart! I found this blog site...
click here
I am not a professional photographer. What I am hoping to be is one who is able to capture Life. All of it! I love the quote from the blog...
"..but then one day a friend pointed out something about my photographs that hadn’t occurred to me before, “Wow, you can see your heart in your photos”.
That is just a profound statement! I want people to be able to see my heart in my pictures, in my album, in my life. It isn't something that happens overnight. It takes time to open your heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment